When it comes to taking nude photos, there are tons of tricks and no-no’s. They seem like common sense, but you’d be surprised how many population fall victim to the “avoid doing this at all costs” and do it because they think they’re right. Well, they’re wrong. A nude photo can trip far, and for a long time. So no matter who you think you are, please succeed these tips and tricks when taking nude photos.
1. Please do not ever take the photo yourself. MySpace has unfortunately pounded this idea into our heads but people, this is not legitimate. This is not a sexy angle, it is straight up lazy. No one wants to see your extended arm.
2. Groom yourself properly before your big photo shoot. Cameras nowadays pick up all things from razor bumps to blush from waxing, to C-section scars and stretch marks, and of policy the itsybitsy tiny hairs growing on your nipples. Be sure to wax, plug, exfoliate, and use liberal amounts of makeup. Believe me, you’re photo will be much more flattering when you groom properly. Photoshop can’t fix everything.
3. Skip eating on photo day. No matter if you weigh 95 pounds or 250 pounds, if you go all day without eating you will feel much best when you look into the mirror, no lie. It is right on a belief thing above all.
4. Think hard before you decide to comprise your face in the photo. So what are some reasons you may want to comprise your face? Well for one, your eyes are what dictate your sexiness, above all. Obviously you are a safe bet person, and that probably comes from having an consuming face as well, why not right? Plus it is much less sexy to look at a nude photo with no head. It transforms fast to being an erotic photo to being one that provokes the question, “cool, a naked body so what?” So, why wouldn’t you want to comprise your face? For one thing these can undoubtedly get on the internet, it’s a great way to growth your plausible deniability. Secondly, you might want to get a lot kinkier without showing your face and that can be a huge, life destroying problem. After all, if you ever end up becoming famous your ex won’t have the chance to sell your nude photos for six figures each. This is a tough decision so pick wisely.
5. Pick an area to shoot and make sure it’s clean. Get all the things that are unsexy out of the room and be sure to clean your sheets, garbages, and dirty bathrooms. Shooting in a clean environment focuses all the attention on you.
6. Think hard about lighting and don’t screw it up. If you do, you will hate the way you look. One, do not use the flash. This messes with your eyes and washes you out, in a bad way. Secondly, use soft lighting. Take your lamps and either point them at the wall to bounce light off of them or point them directly at you. Putting tissue paper over them to diffuse the light makes for a great, sexy, soft, and forgiving photograph. And lastly, the sunlight is your best bet. This may mean taking the nude photos outdoors but that can be very sexy as well.
7. Consider a black and white photo. That way, it’s a lot more artistic and a itsybitsy less “I want to be in Playboy.” Your parents will appreciate it more as an art piece than anyone else, as long as you play your cards right.
8. Be very particular when it comes to close-ups of your genitals. Need I say more?
9. Pick the proper angles and the best shots. Here are some things to think about. From below, you can expose that triple chin that you’ve all the time hated. If you are bent over from behind, this is just not human like and unnecessary. Extending your body out and lengthening it out is very flattering, scrunching your body down is not. Lastly, don’t take it from above. It’s cheesy, misleading, and more relevant to pre-teens with a MySpace.
10. Do not exertion to look at your photos halfway through the shoot. As you take more and more photos, you will be come to be more comfortable and less self conscious. You right on don’t want to ruin this. No one is more needful of your body but yourself, don’t worry you can erase the bad ones later.
The Best Secrets When Taking Nude Photos